We recently invited seven prominent guest speakers from FinTech companies, incumbent banks and venture capitalist firms to share their views about Canadian consumer adoption of financial service [...]
How can Social Values help us understand FinTech users?
By returning to participants of our annual Social Values study, we can speak directly to a relevant sample of Canadians we already know to be technologically-savvy consumers, based on their underlying values. By utilizing these pre-segmented participants and comparing our known tech-savvy Canadians with a more general Canadian population, we are able to build a greater understanding of likely FinTech adopters, where to find them and how to approach them about new advancements.
Services we will examine:
Topics we will examine:
- Confidence and attitudes towards technology, FinTechs and start-ups
- Awareness and usage of FinTech
- Barriers and concerns about using FinTech
- Profiles of FinTech users vs. non-FinTech users
- Market share of FinTech players vs. incumbents