APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS
- Experience and interest in qualitative research, including facilitating individual and small group discussions, as well as reporting on qualitative findings.
- Creative thinking when it comes to new ways to present ideas and data.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills.
- The ability to work independently while also exhibiting strong time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to deliver your best work, but also one that you will find personally and intellectually rewarding.
- An understanding of the research process, basics of data analysis (using SPSS, Excel and/or R) and experience preparing reports.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, and ability to organize and manage project execution.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is also an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social science, communications or related discipline.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU WILL
- Be exposed to a range of client problems that demand out-of-the box thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Work hands-on with data used by major Canadian organizations to determine strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Experience life at a forward-thinking research agency that thrives on a culture of curiosity and entrepreneurship.
Please contact John Crockett to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.