ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Transform quantitative and qualitative market research insights into narrative and actionable presentations.
- Help develop, maintain, and communicate brand guidelines and encourage adherence to standards.
- Maintain and elevate the quality of a wide range of client deliverables and brand communication.
- Design compelling, accurate and engaging presentations that tell actionable stories through data.
- Establish data visualization standards and explore new ways to consistently raise standards
- Play an integral role in helping promote the Business, working closely with directors, managers, and leads in crafting the right solutions for our clients.
- Collaborate and own all phases of the design process on your projects: research, concepts, visual design, reviews, and user testing
- Create and keeping up-to-date presentation templates (client deliverables, one-pagers and marketing assets)
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suites: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
- Ability to interpret data and think critically about the best way to display conclusions visually
- Proven ability to concept and brainstorm
- Pristine, detail-oriented work ethic and personal project/time management skills
- Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related field a plus
- 2+ years doing presentation design at a research, media, marketing, branding or advertising agency.
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
- Interest in Market Research
- Excellent and articulate communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Proven ability to think strategically and holistically
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter, proactive, no hand-holding
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, helping to surface and define problems not just solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and varied projects
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing direction and requests
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment; working quickly and iteratively
Please contact John Crockett to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.