ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Generate creative ideas to build innovative campaigns that promote Environics’ range of services through case studies, client testimonials and thought leadership content.
- Effectively detail key messages and benefits of service offerings in a creative, compelling manner while maintaining brand voice and tone
- Craft sales copy for landing pages and video content
- Work with the marketing team to craft email blasts
- Produce ad copy for customer acquisition efforts
- Create SEO driven blog articles
- 1 to 3 years’ experience developing content for a B2B service provider or a brand in financial services, health and wellness, or technology
- Strong understanding of best practices across customer-centric communications, strategy, design and digital response channels.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends as they pertain to 1:1 marketing communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications required
- Some experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with WordPress or an equivalent Content Management System preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- A resourceful and creative thinker who can solve problems for which no “template” exists
- Very well organized and can manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and employ exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A professional communicator with strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable in challenging and fast-paced environments
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL
- Develop and write a content marketing campaign to promote a key business unit within Environics by weaving a copy, infographics, or video into a compelling narrative.
- Work with our marketing team to execute your campaign using paid search, promoted social content, and organically owned channels
- Work with our marketing team to optimize your campaign strategy based on reported web metrics and KPIs
Please contact John Crockett to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.