ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with business units to identify growth opportunities and convert strategies into compelling demand generation content in a range of formats.
- Publish editorial content using the website’s content management system and drive attention among potential clients with thought-provoking social media engagement.
- Report on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Manage and analyze customer databases to identify new marketing opportunities.
- A resourceful and creative thinker who can solve problems for which no “template” exists
- Very well organized and can manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and employ exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Able to synthesize information (client reports, media interviews, primary and secondary research data) from a wide range of industries into an informative and compelling narrative
- Experienced with a range of business software (Word, PowerPoint), digital media tools (Google Analytics, BrandWatch, Khonos, etc.) and publishing applications (WordPress, Illustrator Suit, etc).
- A proven team player who knows how to work with others to achieve outstanding results
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL
- Develop a campaign promoting a key business unit within Environics by weaving a copy, infographics, and video into a compelling narrative.
- Execute the campaign using Google AdWords, promoted social content, and organic social referrals.
- Leverage Google Analytics and Zoho CRM to optimize the campaign strategy and report on effectiveness.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU WILL
- Develop and execute four to six campaigns across a range of industry sectors and target audiences.
- Solve an interesting problem you didn’t know existed and enjoy every minute of it.
Please contact John Crockett to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.