- Experience working with a range of quantitative and qualitative methods, including new and innovative approaches
- Proven effectiveness in working independently and as an involved member of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple clients and/or projects at once, including a proven ability to prioritize and make sound decisions for our group as well as for clients
- Demonstrated leadership qualities that will enable you to effectively help coach and manage a team
- Creative analytical and data synthesis abilities, from identifying client issues and designing research all the way to interpretation and presentation – particularly in the areas of our clients’ business focus and marketing challenges
- Strong communication, data visualization, story-telling skills, and the ability to comfortably present to a range of audiences
- Exceptional client-service and business development skills that you will apply in helping to identify and grow new business opportunities
- A post-secondary degree, preferably in business, marketing, or social science
- Post-graduate certification or training in a marketing research or analyst program, the MRIA’s CMRP courses, or similar undergraduate/graduate training
- Strategically-minded in solving client problems, able to draw meaningful conclusions from information to deliver compelling insights and solutions
- A proactive ideas-generator with strong initiative – and equally talented at executing on those ideas
- Passionate about understanding human motivations, you’re not satisfied with just identifying the Whats, but seek out the Whys and Hows
- A natural collaborator who excels at building relationships, both internal and external – at ease interacting with all types, whether they be clients, agency partners, or colleagues
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, but never miss the big picture
- Fully-proficient in English (written and oral) and business communication
The following qualifications would also be assets:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or similar
- Experience conducting qualitative research (moderating focus groups, in-depth interviews, online discussions)
If you believe your educational and work experience background could be an asset to our team, tell us how. We’d love to hear from you.
Please contact John Crockett to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.