- A post-secondary degree, preferably in business, marketing, or social science
- Post-graduate certification or training in a marketing research or analyst program, the MRIA’s CMRP courses, or similar undergraduate/graduate training
- Experience working with a range of quantitative and qualitative methods
- A proven ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple clients and/or projects at once
- Demonstrated analytical and data synthesis abilities, from designing research all the way to interpretation and presentation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication, data visualization, story-telling skills, and the ability to comfortably present to a range of audiences
- Demonstrated client-service, relationship-building and business development skills
- Fully-proficient in English (written and oral)
The following qualifications are also assets:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or similar
- Experience conducting qualitative research (moderating focus groups, in-depth interviews, online discussions)
- A professional certification in marketing research, such as CMRP, PRC, or similar designation
Please contact Susan Seto (email@example.com) to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.
About Environics Research
Environics Research delivers evidence-based solutions to clients working in a range of sectors and industries. Our team is drawn from a number of disciplines—from business and marketing to sociology and urban affairs. This mix makes Environics Research a creative and intellectually vibrant research consultancy, where methodological rigour and unrivaled analytical capabilities come together. Our experience, our people, and our sophisticated tool kit help our clients get answers to their most important questions. As a company, we value and invest in developing our people, and embrace a flexible and autonomous work culture.