- Creative thinking when it comes to new ways to present ideas and data
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- A proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the research process, basics of data analysis (using SPSS) and experience preparing reports
- Interest in or exposure to qualitative research
- An ability to comfortably present to a range of audiences
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is also an asset
Please contact Tony Coulson (email@example.com) to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.
Environics delivers evidence-based solutions to clients working in a range of sectors and industries. Our team is drawn from a number of disciplines—from business and marketing to sociology and urban affairs. This mix makes Environics a creative and intellectually vibrant research and consulting firm, where methodological rigour and unrivaled analytical capabilities come together. Our experience, our people, and our sophisticated took kit help our clients get answers to their most important questions.